Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Birthday Present!

My friend just recently had a birthday so I wanted to make her something! I had fabric leftover from a quilt that I am working on so I decided to make a purse for her that my aunt had shown me. My aunt sewed in the zippers (which were part of a huge donation that my mom's blanket ministry had) and I did the quilted part of the purses. I made one for the birthday girls sister too, who also happened to be my amazing roommate throughout college!! ( :( I miss those days!!!) Below are the pictures of the purses! 





There is a wristlet band so it can be worn on your wrist instead of on your shoulder. Its just for a few items when you're going somewhere quickly. This quilted design was a wavy design, which you can't see that well in the picture I took. 






  
This purse had a straight pattern on it. I think it is easier to see the pattern on this one in the picture than the other one.


I didn't realize until I was uploading the pictures that the camera strap is also featured in this picture... please ignore it! 


This picture is just to show the different shapes! I very much enjoyed this project and I thank my aunt so much for helping me!!!! 











John 4: 13-15

No comments:

Post a Comment